PJ Wood providing peace of mind to customers with compliance standards that exceeds customer expectations
PJ Wood Global Selling Success Story
And we using rubber-wood as our materials to produce our furniture's"
PJ Wood design and craft all furniture’s in Thailand with local materials. Our furniture is made to be loved – to grow and change with families over generations. The material that we used to produce our products are mostly based on rubber-wood which makes our company ‘Eco-Friendly’ to environment.
Explore Our Workspace
PJ Wood is a vertically integrated with group of companies wherein we manage our own rubber wood saw mill, and at the same time we have strategic relationships with key board supplier in Thailand.
PJ Wood providing comfort of mind with full assistant and customer service. We listen to our customers and improve our products to reflect their needs.
Providing easily assembly instruction
Effortless to move your product anywhere
Our company is fully committed in providing peace of mind to our customers
As one of Thailand’s largest furniture exporters, our products can be found in more than 10,000 stores crosswise over 19 nations on the planet. Our principle office situated in Chonburi, We are completely agreeable with all outsider consistence certiﬁcates with all prerequisites of the world’s best retailers including moral benchmarks, security guidelines, and office specialized measures. On top of compliance we are focused on our highly efficient production line that is focused on providing affordable quality furniture at 100% delivery to retailers.
Our items have likewise experienced various pre-creation testing, generation testing, and in-store testing both through our in-house labs and in outsider testing administrations. Our organization has worked with all professional testing administrations including SGS, Intertech, BV and CTL.
PJ Family Value
- We always give 100% and commit to move forward
- We ensure the continuous happiness of our customers
- We spend only on what’s critical – war on waste
- Every day we ALL try to think of how to make more with less
- We value teamwork over showmanship – we don’t like heroes but what we like is a successful team
- We show respect to our partners through open and honest communication
- We embrace change and use it to our advantage
- Our team members are our partners who we share our proﬁts
- We are humble with our success and learn from our failures
- We take care of the environment and try to help our community